Depending on the value of your order, your chosen method of delivery and your own preferences, you can choose one of the following payment methods:
- Transfer - payment should be made to the bank account number indicated which we will also provide you with in the email confirming receipt of your order. You can make the transfer online, at the post office or at the bank. Once the payment is credited to our account, we will begin processing your order.
- Collection - you pay in cash on delivery of the goods (to the courier, postman or Polish Post Office branch - depending on the delivery method). This method of payment involves a higher order processing fee, which does not occur in the case of other fees.
- Electronic payment - the most convenient and secure way to make a payment via the Internet. In our shop we use the payment system PayU to which you will be redirected to make payment. The whole process is fast and secure - you choose your bank and make your payment.
The Payu system supports secure transactions:
- eTransfers - list of supported banks available after selecting this form of payment at the order stage,
- CARD PAYMENT - secure purchases using VISA and Mastercard debit and credit cards